Monday, February 13, 2012

FIAT W.I.P.

This is a work in progress! I'm just smoothing out the shell, which is proving to be a challenge...nothing to do but work it out. What do you think? I should have to finished model in a day or so.
I worked out some kinks around the body. I adjusted the front end of the hood. I smoothed out the frame around the windshield. I added the doors and smoothed out the contour on the rear end of the car. I was able to move on to other parts of the car (wheels, side mirror, door handles). Now I need lights, windshield wipers and a few other things.
 I need to do something about this tire texture. It's not very convincing.
I like the designs of older cars. they're simpler and a lot more appealing. I'm not following the blueprint line for line but it's looking legit.
 I'm going to have to add some chrome trim to the windows. A key hole and somewhere to put gas might help too.
 Here's the final render.

1 comment:

MrSeanLane said...

That is some awesome shine going on. Nice.

Post a Comment